Enter multilingual text
- If the object file is not already open in the editor, select it in the organiser and click the Open button.
- Select the currently ongoing report, or start a new report if all existing reports are locked.
- Click an empty text field in the text sheet (one of the grey labels that say Click here to add text).
- In the Enter multilingual text window, note that your most preferred language is selected in the dropdown.
- Type something into the text box.
- Click the + button. This adds a translation.
- You can now change the language for the new translation using the dropdown, or you can leave it as is.
- Type something in the text box for the new translation.
- Click OK.
You have now entered multilingual content into your report. If you want to change which language is shown, again follow the steps in the Change your preferred languages task.
Next task: Print a report from the organiser