Create your first condition report
- With your object file open in the editor, open the Report menu.
- Select New report.
- In the Report details window, click OK.
- Make sure that your view is open – if the text sheet is open, click on the view tab.
- Click the Add mark button in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Draw something with your mouse or pen.
- Click the Finish mark button.
- In the Finish mark window, click Finish.
- Now switch to the text sheet tab.
- Click one of the grey texts that say Click here to add text.
- Type something into the box and click OK.
Next task: Print your report