Create a second condition report and edit the existing mark
- With your object file open in the editor, open the Report menu.
- Select New report.
- In the Report details window, click OK.
- Make sure that your view is open – if the text sheet is open, click on the view tab.
- Click on the mark you drew earlier.
- In the Mark details window, click Edit mark.
- Add some more lines to your mark, by drawing with your mouse or pen.
- Click the Finish mark button.
- In the Finish mark window, click Finish.
- In the Report dropdown, select your first report, which is first in the list. Notice that the mark changes appearance (your new lines disappear). The change you made to the mark did not affect the old locked report.
- Now select your new report, and notice that the lines return.
Next task: Add a second mark, with a remark code