Add a second mark, with a remark code
- Make sure that your new report (which is not locked) is selected in the Report dropdown.
- Click the Add mark button in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Draw something with your mouse or pen, not overlapping your first mark.
- Click the yellow triangle symbol in the mark toolbar at the bottom of the window.
- In the remark menu, select a remark – whichever you want.
- Now click with your mouse, or tap with your pen, where you want the remark code. If it ends up in the wrong place, click the Undo button and try again.
- In order to make your new mark stand apart from the other mark, we will now make it a different colour. Click the colour button in the bottom left corner of the window. Select any colour.
- Click the Finish mark button.
- In the Finish mark window, click Finish.